Notice For Modded Minecraft TTT

edited October 3 in Announcements

Over the past few days the Modded Minecraft TTT server has suffered an issue to where the rounds won't start after a server crash/restart to the point where we have to start the round manually. We currently cant figure out what is causing it but we can only assume something happened pretty badly over the past few days. Normally this happens whenever an addon is not properly configured but I've re-checked the plugins and simply can't figure out what is causing it. I tried doing a rollback but that didn't fix it either. FilterShark can't even open the pointshop currently and hasn't been able to for god knows when so that will most likely be fixed as well.

I've come to consideration that it's best if we completely wipe the Modded server. Some of you will probably wonder what this means.

The following things will happen.

• Your time in-game will be wiped. This will only affect utime not your time on gametracker.
  • All your pointshop data will be lost.
  • Anything stat/data related (KDR ETC) will be lost.

I will keep a keep a backup for most things such as bans, ranks, etc. This really needs done guys. The server has about 2 years worth of data on it and it's causing it a lot of issues. It will probably function a lot better once this is done. I currently can't even update to the latest version of pointshop because it keeps breaking.

I stated that pointshop items would be lost but you will have the chance to prove what pointshop items you have. You can provide screenshot proof of what items you currently have and we will refund them to you once you provide proof. All donation items such as ranks/points will be refunded as well. Donation items will be a bit easier since you can prove you donated for it. All you will have to do is provide your paypal email and you will have your donation perks refunded.

This wipe will take place Oct. 10th (next week). Whoever hasn't provided screenshots by then to show what pointshop items they had will be out of luck. We will not refund items if you haven't provided proof that you had them because there simply will be no proof. I encourage you to let all your friends know about this upcoming wipe as well so they can provide proof of items they had. The server will probably be offline for 12 to 24 hours tops when this happens.

Please provide all screenshots of your pointshop items either on this thread or send them via message to Freakachu.

Reminder : I WILL TAKE NO EXCUSES IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF PURCHASE BEFORE THE DEADLINE OCT. 10TH. YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ANYTHING IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE PROOF. DONATORS ARE AN EXCEPTION BECAUSE THEY CAN PROVIDE THEIR PAYPAL EMAIL AND POSSIBLY A DATE OF PURCHASE.