FCC has voted to overturn Net Neutrality regulations. Without such regulations, gaming servers and network websites like ours may be at risk of being either slowed down or put behind a paywall. We as members of a gaming network, or guests who are members of other gaming networks, need to tell our representatives that Title II and Net Neutrality must be preserved. More information here: http://forums.smithtainment.com/showthread.php?tid=2795
~ Reeb, Head Developer of Smithtainment

Change Log ( 10/05/17) - Anime TTT

edited October 5 in Change Logs

• Special Rounds updated. If the infinite Traitor credits glitch is still happening let me know.

• Spray system updated.

• Gronk beam removed. Too many issues with it as I stated in the Modded MC TTT update.

• Jetpack updated + re-added to the pointshop. Should work just fine now.

• Traitor weapon "Railgun" added.

• Alucard's Pistol added to Traitor weapons and the pointshop. I'm aware of the visual glitch it has when you drop it to where it looks like a normal deagle. I'm not sure if it looks like a deagle to others when ur holding it but I'll try and fix this visual glitch whenever I get the chance. The pistol is not reloadable and it comes with 50 rounds. If it needs nerfed/buffed I will do so overtime.

• Traitor Weapon "Shuriken" textures should be fixed now.