Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It or It?

Okay I just saw "It" and it was a good movie, but I feel like a lot of people prefer the 1990 edition, what do you guys think?

Personally I enjoyed the new one more.
Anakin... Beware your friend Palpatine. And your pal Friendpatine.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Hate clowns not watching it fuck that.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

@Gucci nah it's not even a horror movie tbh it's a movie that has horror in it. Really good movie. Would watch again
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Gonna tell jade to dress up as a clown when you guys meet up.
Website Find Like (1) Like(s)

I think It was better then It, because It was scarier.
~Reeb

Find Like (0) Like(s)

I've been reading the reviews and am led to believe the original was better. As far as the clowns themselves, I'm gonna have a hard time saying anything was better than Tim Curry. As for your title? It's got me thinking of early 90's rock/metal band Faith No More.

https://youtu.be/ZG_k5CSYKhg?t=109
[Image: nRO1q.gif]
Find Like (0) Like(s)

(09-25-2017, 07:57 PM)Ace: Mohawk Banditó Wrote: I've been reading the reviews and am led to believe the original was better. As far as the clowns themselves, I'm gonna have a hard time saying anything was better than Tim Curry. As for your title? It's got me thinking of early 90's rock/metal band Faith No More.

https://youtu.be/ZG_k5CSYKhg?t=109

I agree that the old Pennywise was better, I think he was better at seeming more pedophilic which just seemed what pennywise was known being mostly scary for. as for the movie as a whole though I have to go with the new one especially cause I think Finn Wolfhard spiced it up with the 12 year old sense of humor that I pretty much have.
Anakin... Beware your friend Palpatine. And your pal Friendpatine.
Find Like (0) Like(s)