Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: How fucked up is the admin who edited this post?
What a fucking asshole.
Best never be as stupid as this fucking guy
How ruuuudeeee
Ex fucking dee k fukin gay my dood
[Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

To my fellow weebs, you made my YouTube popular :3

(09-30-2017, 08:58 PM)scrubpokeguy Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 06:40 PM)Brdwthacgr Wrote: tl,dr: the servers all suck which means the players do as well

Damn. It took a genius like him to put into words the cry of a million banned players.

If this is genius for humanity, then you're doomed. Makes me glad that I'm from a dimension of horses right about now.
(09-29-2017, 11:00 PM)Brdwthacgr Wrote:  try to type in proper english before pretending that im trying to say that my "recording software cut it off" even though i just edited it out

Says the guy who forgot all their punctuation and didn't capitalize the beginning word of the sentence.

tl;dr don't knock someone's grammar if yours is worse by far, especially when you have fingers and I'm using hooves.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Honestly, if the only enjoyment you find with garry's mod is to troll, good for you. I don't give a shit if you come on the server just to get banned, as it is your loss not ours. You are the one banned from the servers, not us. But where I draw the line, is when people like you, troll and then go on our forums to start shit. People like you, those that find enjoyment out of starting shit, are found at the bottom of the human barrel.

I have just put 10 points to your account, which is a forums ban. Do you need to banned anywhere else before I go? Oops, I didn't notice you couldn't respond. My bad.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Do we have netban number 46853?
Find Like (0) Like(s)

All I'm gonna say is I enjoyed what I created.
Website Find Like (0) Like(s)

Ahh, filter and his forums jokes.
~Reeb

Find Like (0) Like(s)