Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2 Year Anniversary

(10-14-2017, 02:03 PM)Silverstreak06 Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 10:07 AM)Winter_Moon Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:01 PM)Reeb Wrote: I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL TRACK YOUR IP.

lol xd who is this script kiddie threatening to use https://www.iplocation.net/ to find me house xd xdxd

says winter who actually did that

stupid fucker
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Hey I wouldn't use any old iptracker. I would click the little 'logged' button on the forums to get it. Don't make it too hard...
96.---.211.--
~Reeb

Find Like (0) Like(s)

You know I thought Reeb was just messing around posting a random ip, I misunderstood.
Website Find Like (0) Like(s)

I left out some numbers, so good ol' Winter won't have his IP on 4chan.
~Reeb

Find Like (0) Like(s)

Crazy man tho, to think 2 years ago I was a tmod who didn't even know what ghosting meant and didn't know shit about gmod or ULX.

ALSO I HAD NO IDEA THE LIKE BUTTON WAS BACK ON THE FORUM SO YOU CAN LIKE PEOPLE'S POSTS. But yeh happy 2 years for the community not specifically me yet. 
Website Find Like (2) Like(s)

FilterShark dateline=' Wrote: Crazy man tho, to think 2 years ago I was a tmod who didn't even know what ghosting meant and didn't know shit about gmod or ULX.

ALSO I HAD NO IDEA THE LIKE BUTTON WAS BACK ON THE FORUM SO YOU CAN LIKE PEOPLE'S POSTS. But yeh happy 2 years for the community not specifically me yet. 

Make sure you SMASH that like button, lets see if we can get 10,000 likes for today's videos. Make sure to also join my FREE gift card giveaway.

Also fuk u reeb, Im pretty sure that's my mobile ip under my data plan so fuk that nobody's getting shit
Find Like (0) Like(s)

It logs every ip you've ever joined here from lol. So wherever you have ever accessed our forum rather it be from school, home, or at a restaurant it stores the ip.
Website Find Like (1) Like(s)

Thank you filter for being there from the beggining for the most part of this community, I dont know much about you being a T-Mod or being a Admin, But I do know you made the fucking best Head Admin when I was around, I will never froget the time you came on drunk and gave me gold, (even tho I had like 3 hrs on the server) then Diamond for whatever reason? But those times were good, those times I got banned for telling people to Mass RDM, then I had a little talk with you, I wont ever forget those times I have spent with you filter. 

~Love Dreary
[Image: 1508118351_pej4dAL7sYgSUaz.jpg]
Find Like (0) Like(s)

(Yesterday, 01:49 PM)Dreary_Ninja Wrote: Thank you filter for being there from the beggining for the most part of this community, I dont know much about you being a T-Mod or being a Admin, But I do know you made the fucking best Head Admin when I was around, I will never froget the time you came on drunk and gave me gold, (even tho I had like 3 hrs on the server) then Diamond for whatever reason? But those times were good, those times I got banned for telling people to Mass RDM, then I had a little talk with you, I wont ever forget those times I have spent with you filter. 

~Love Dreary

Shit I did that? I don't remember that lmao I must've been pretty fucked up. I like having talks with people rather it be me banning you soon or just knowing about your life. It's good to know tho through 2 years I impacted quite a bit of people and am still continuing to do so. But thanks dreary made me smile from saying that, winter will probably be jealous now that I didn't reply back to him when he wrote about me even to he made me smile too. Tongue
Website Find Like (0) Like(s)